Dublin Airport Multi Storey Car Park
We completed the design and construction of a four-storey extension to an existing two-storey car park at Terminal 2, Dublin Airport, providing 1,430 additional car park spaces.
The building comprised of a structural steel frame with a composite concrete deck.
The project was completed in a live environment. Balfour Beatty added the additional four floors in structural steel to the existing car park whilst maintaining traffic in the facility.
- Structural steel frame, metal deck and concrete fill
- New precast concrete ramps to the perimeter
- Bris soleil to the external facade
- Extension to existing lifts
- Waterproofing to roof level.